where business is a pleasure
Whether you need a conference room for a business meeting, a suite for a presentation or seminar or a large banqueting venue for a social gathering the Jersey Farm Country Hotel caters for small events to large corporate entertaining. Sumptuous buffets to multiple course dinners are all lovingly prepared. Delegates and guests are all made welcome and can relax in a truly distinctive venue.
The Jersey Farm Country Hotel is located near the idyllic rural town of Barnard Castle, providing the ideal setting for meetings and conferences. We realise that your meetings and conferences are vital to your business and that everything has to run smoothly, and without any hassle to yourself or your colleagues. With several versatile rooms available to you, and staff that are fully trained to deal with all requirements, your needs will always be catered for.
Our unique approach to guest satisfaction and requirements has been the key to our success for over 25 years. That is why bringing your meeting to Jersey Farm is a wise choice, whether you are holding a two hour meeting or three day conference. We pride ourselves on our service and facilities we provide. This brochure contains all the information that will require on our venue, including refreshments, catering and room layout, along with the facilities and equipment included in the tariff.
However should you require further information or facilities not listed within these pages, we will be happy to advise or quote for your specific needs. We hope that the information and brochure supplied answers to your questions. Please feel free to contact us regarding any aspect of your event. Wi-fi is now available in all our conference rooms.
Everything that you may need to make your event run smoothly included in room tariff
Our range of rooms can be set up as you require i.e. boardroom theatre style etc. and include the following at no extra charge :-
- Your room will be set up in the style you requested and will be ready for you to enter 30 minutes before your conference is due to start.
- The room will have adequate heating and ventilation.
- A representative will show you to your room explaining facilities and fire policy, location of toilets and other hotel amenities.
- The room will automatically be set up with a flip chart, an O.H.P. and screen.
- Blotters, pens and paper and provided for all delegates
- A TV/video at no extra cost can be supplied. (Prior booking recommended)
- An office tool box is supplied in the room which includes all essential items to make the day run smoothly e.g. Blue tack, sellotape, hole punch etc.
- Extra flip chart pads and pens are supplied at no extra cost
- Refreshments in the form of water and cordials are supplied in the room. As is mint imperials and sweets.
- All rooms have access to a direct dial telephone.
- Photocopying and fax service are available at a reasonable rate.
- Refreshment breaks will be supplied on the requested times promptly.
- Your room will be serviced and refreshed during your principal break confidentially.
- A number of syndicate rooms can be booked ancillary to your main room. All syndicate rooms contain a flip chart and pens.
- WI-FI complimentary can be accessed in all rooms!
- PHOTOCOPIES £0.20 per sheet
- FACSIMILES Â£1.00 per sheet
- ACETATES £0.60 per copy
- PC ACCESS £10 per hour
- DIGITAL PROJECTOR £40.00 per day
- EXTRA FLIP CHART EASELS £10.00 per easel